Friday, January 22, 2021

[theqoo] IKON, THE BOYZ, STRAY KIDS, ATEEZ, APPEARING ON "KINGDOM", MC "TVXQ", FIRST BROADCAST IN APRIL

original post: here

1. I really wished Monsta X made it...

2. I've never imagined that iKON would appear. Now I'm looking forward

3. Why are there so many people mentioning NCT here? It will not do them any good 

4. iKON is the wall when it comes to hit songs and digital sales. Their fandoms are comparable to fandoms now 

5. I wish they revised the lineup and invite people at the same level as iKON. It will hit much more daebak 

6. Should've invited NCT and TXT 

7. I feel like the line up is fine? Stray Kids and Ateez are strong physically. The Boyz won on RTK and is strong physically. iKON is way stronger digitally, this will be fun 

8. I wish they added another team 

9. Why is TXT not appearing? 

10. The lineup is way weaker than I expected 

11. iKON?? Just how many survivals did Bobby go through??ㅋㅋㅋ

12. Just with iKON's Bobby, this lineup is so unbalanced

13. The lineup is strong aside from Ateez? 

14. The title is Kingdom, but the only King here is TVXQ

15. It would've been so much more interesting if TXT appeared


[theqoo] MONSTA X SIDE "WE DECIDED TO NOT PARTICIPATE TO KINGDOM AFTERALL"


original post: here

1. Why would they go if they're doing fine without going? 

2. What a shame 

3. It would've been so entertaining, but they blocked our fun ㅋㅋㅋ

4. Mnet's power trip is solid, it's better not to go ㅜㅠ

5. They're good performers so it's a bit of a shame, but congrats on escaping 

6. I'm another group's fan and I would've 100% tuned in if Monsta X participated 

7. Good job 

8. Monsta X on Kingdom?????? That's just oba 

9. I wished that iKON refused too 

10. They have no reason to appear thoughㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com