Friday, January 8, 2021

[enter-talk] KARINA'S FOREHEAD IS SHINY AND ROUND BUT HER CHIN IS SO SHARP

But her face is f*cking small and her neck is long
How can she look like this? I'm freaking jealous...

Ah I just saw the comments and I'm f*cking mad. I'm not an alba (T/n: part-timer/company worker) and do I now have to filter out people I find pretty and that I'm envious of? What wrong did I do to get hate here?ㅗ I said that I was f*cking jealous of Karina and that's it but you guys are making a fuss about it

post response:
[+330][-606]
original post: here

1. [+189, -145]
Pann-b*tches are so cheap with their downvotes, f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Aespa's MV reached 100M views, congrats. They are so cool for reaching 100M views in the shortest amount of timeㅋㅋ

2. [+123, -83]
Even her collar bones are perfect, f*ck, I'm freaking jealous

3. [+81, -19]
I think that her proportions and figure are seriously the best..

4. [+70, -66]
But strangely, she's so-so

5. [+57, -19]
ㅋㅋ
"1. You take pictures of Aespa where they came out looking weird and bash their faces like that but they are pretty in real life so SM debuted them in a girl group

2. While antis are spending their energy hating on Aespa, the members are earning a lot of money, performing on stage, going overseas and living the good life

3. Just try to hate on Aespa, they have already succeeded in life at an young age and they are idols of a 'big agency'

4. Aespa in 10 years: they will have earned so much money that they will have a collection of luxury bag in their luxurious apartment in Cheongdam and be driving in their foreign cars
Antis in 10 years: they will still be hating on a new debuted group in 10 years and meanwhile, they will look at Aespa who are doing well and will be tearing up"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com