Friday, January 8, 2021

[theqoo] TOP 4 THINGS THAT MAKES PEOPLE IN THEIR 30'S GO "AM I THE ONLY ONE NOT DOING IT"?

T/N: These are things that people in their 30's think that everyone else is doing, except themselves, or in other words, top 4 things that people in their 30's think they "should" be doing but are not doing

1. Buy shares

2. Marriage

3. Buy luxury brands
(Everyone seems to own at least 1 luxury wallet...)

4. Exercising 
(I feel like everyone is doing pilates except me;)

original post: here

1. For real, everyone is talking about not wanting to get married but they are all getting married ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Ah for realㅋㅋㅋㅋ 3 does exist but not a lot and as for 4, I don't even think about itㅋㅋ

3. For real.... I feel like such a loner

4. How come? Why am I not doing any of those?......

5. I'm 30 and I'm doing all of it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Me too, aside from exercising, I don't do any of those

7. Sigh... is this me?

8. That's me... I don't do any of those...

9. I'm not doing any of those either..ㅋㅋㅋ what the..

10. I do everything except of exercisingㅋㅋ

11. I don't do any

12. Why do we have to exercise?ㅠㅠ

13. This is the real deal

14. I don't do any of theseㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but the issue is that it distances me from my friendsㅠㅠㅋㅋ

15. Wow I really don't do any of those




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com