Friday, January 8, 2021

[theqoo] THE CONTROVERSIAL IDOL MEMBER WHO KEEPS REWRITING HISTORY WITH THE CONTROVERSIES HE HAS

On Miss Trot2, Super Junior Sungmin brought his wife Kim Saeun in the preliminary round. He passed the team mission, so the next mission will be a 1:1 battle.

For reference, the reason why this is a problem, is that Sungmin still hasn't quit Super Junior and there are articles out with the title "Super Junior Sungmin kiss performance with his wife" 
And with the way they edited this, it'll bring so many trolls again 

original post: here

1. Hul... 

2. Ah f*ck 

3. Why was I under the impression he already quit? 

4. Uggggghhhhhhh seriously I hate this... I'm not even a fan and I hate this... 

5. Is he not.... quitting? 

6. I was sure he already quit 

7. It's hilarious that he insists in staying in the group like that 

8. Still not withdrawing? Hul 

9. Ah seriously don't use SUJU's name like that, do you have any shame? 

10. He's still such an attention seeker 

11. I just imagined my bias doing this and almost fainted

12. No but why must he bring her on broadcast.. 

13. Seriously quit already... Aren't you sorry towards your members? 

14. The legend of legends

15. He's seriously the representative when it comes to no consideration for the team 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com