Wednesday, January 20, 2021

[enter-talk] THIS CONCEPT IS PERFECT AND THEIR VISUALS ARE SHINING THROUGH

This is Cherry Bullet's comeback and 1st mini album after 2 years since their debut!!!
I wonder if they're going for the princess concept with their jacket poster.. 


They're totally Disney princesses material 



The top 3 princesses.. Their visuals are really raising above waters


Their title is Love So Sweet, it's totally pinky pinky 

Their MV finally dropped today!!




Even the MV set is totally like Cherry Bulletㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

The song is so good


post response:
[+122][-31]
original post: here

1. [+58, -1]
Cherry Bullet's visuals are honestly fine, but their company sucks 

2. [+48, -1]
Haeyoon and someone else went on a broadcast and their vocals were so amazing.. Anyways, I supported Haeyoonie ever since Produce, so I'm supporting this 

3. [+41, -1]
I really like Chaerin here. She played Nam Yuri in Love Revolution and I got to know her from there, but when I learned she was the main dancer in the group I got goosebumps. Her dancing is so clean

4. [+32, -0]
Yuju is seriously so good... She's so pretty and likable..

5. [+28, -0]
Such a shame they're in FNC.. They're all pretty and talented, but aren't they getting pushes? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com