Wednesday, January 20, 2021

[teens stories] WHY IS SEULGI SO POPULAR WITH GUYS??

I'm just curious.. I don't have any intention to bash her. I'm just curious about what part of her do guys like... I've never seen guys around me like her though..

post response:
[+55][-7]
original post: here

1. [+85, -7]
She's pretty, cute, has a gentle personality, is good at singing and dancing, has good proportions and has a nice body

2. [+81, -10]
On top of having a clean image, she's freaking pretty even with monolids, has a nice body and she looks like such a good person too

3. [+60, -6]
Because she's elegantly pretty? Also, she looks honest, cute and kind!

5. [+42, -1]
Guys f*cking like Seulgi but if I look at the guys who like Red Velvet, they usually either like Irene or Seulgi

6. [+37, -4]
I'm in my 20's and there are seriously so many kids around me who like Seulgiㅋㅋ she's pretty but she has that unique good-hearted aura


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com