Wednesday, January 20, 2021

[teens stories] LET'S WRITE DOWN IDEAL TYPES THAT OTHER PEOPLE LIKE BUT YOU HATE

I'm writing this to continue to ideal-type series!!

For me, I really hate younger guys... ㅠㅠㅜ I get that they are cute but someone older who has the same kid-vibes and cute style is better. Younger guys just look immature...??
"If you like it, you can take a picture too."

post response:
[+178][-7]
original post: here

1. [+480, -8]
Those Hondae street styles, hip hop or whatever, I hate them all. 

2. [+447, -2]
Those hot guys on Insta or FB, I f*cking hate them

3. [+383, -9]
People who are popularㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ even if he becomes popular while I'm liking him, his likability will decrease

4. [+328, -7]
I f*cking hate guys who use half formal speech... It's f*cking cringe. I bet that there are a lot of people who hate it too

5. [+268, -4]
I hate people who call often

6. [+231,-3]
Those ballad-bugs (T/N: guys who sing ballads at the karaoke/obsessed with ballads)

7. [+221, -1]
What's worse than someone who uploads a lot on Instagram is someone who hashtags their pictures #todays_hotguy or things like that. It just turns me off. Personally, I hate people who are obsessed with Insta likes. That's why I only have a private account and only accept my real friends...

8. [+198, -12]
Guys who are prettily handsome.. I don't hate them but I don't see them as men

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com