Friday, January 1, 2021

[theqoo] PRICE OF THE RING THAT BEENZINO GAVE TO STEFANIE MICHOVA DURING HIS PROPOSAL



Pave Tiffany Setting Engagement Ring with a Pavé Diamond Band in Platinum
70,200,000 W (~64.7K USD)

ㅎㄷㄷ

original post: here

1. Wow the ring is freaking pretty

2. Wow, the pressure

3. I was wondering when these two were to get married ㅎㅎ Finally! Congrats and be happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. The ring is freaking pretty ㅠㅠ I'm jealous

5. I watched them on On And Off and saw how they were dating so lovingly so I felt like they were gonna get married. Congrats, I hope that they give birth to a pretty kid

6. So they are getting married huh. Congrats!! Please live happily💐

7. Hul Tiffany&Co is f*cking expensive. So are Cartier rings over 100M won?...

8. The price changes depending on the number of carats you want. So the ring could be way more expensive than this..

9. Michova and Im Sungbin have to be happy for a thousand years✊✊

10. They are finally getting married?! I like this couple so much ㅜㅜ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com