Friday, January 1, 2021

[theqoo] SON YEJIN'S IG UPDATE

 


New year was bright. 
It's not the first time, but why am I growing embarrassed to stand in front of everyone with my personal story..
Hmmm.... 
Yeah it became like this.. ^.^
Haha... 
Hm...^^;; 
I don't really know what I should say, but I felt like I had to say something to all of you.. 
It's so awkward and weird... ^^;
I'm grateful for being able to meet such a good person, I will do my best to cultivate [this relationship] prettily...:) 
I always keep everyone's love and support in my heart.. 
I hope that new year will bring us even more goodness. Stay healthy. Bbyong

original post: here

1. Unnie is too cute 

2. Unnie you're too cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. "Yeah it became like this...^.^" that part was so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Congratsㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. That Bbyong was so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Ah she's f*cking funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Unnie is too cuteㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠ  please be happy

8. Ughhh she's so lovelyㅠㅠ  congrats!!! Be happy 

9. Unnie be happy 

10.  She's too cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They suit each other perfectly ㅠㅠ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com