Friday, January 1, 2021

[theqoo] SON YEJIN'S IG UPDATE

 


New year was bright. 
It's not the first time, but why am I growing embarrassed to stand in front of everyone with my personal story..
Hmmm.... 
Yeah it became like this.. ^.^
Haha... 
Hm...^^;; 
I don't really know what I should say, but I felt like I had to say something to all of you.. 
It's so awkward and weird... ^^;
I'm grateful for being able to meet such a good person, I will do my best to cultivate [this relationship] prettily...:) 
I always keep everyone's love and support in my heart.. 
I hope that new year will bring us even more goodness. Stay healthy. Bbyong

original post: here

1. Unnie is too cute 

2. Unnie you're too cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. "Yeah it became like this...^.^" that part was so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Congratsㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. That Bbyong was so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Ah she's f*cking funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Unnie is too cuteㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠ  please be happy♡

8. Ughhh she's so lovelyㅠㅠ  congrats!!! Be happy 

9. Unnie be happy ❤

10.  She's too cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They suit each other perfectly ㅠㅠ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com