Sunday, January 31, 2021

[theqoo] RYUJIN NOT SHY'S SOLO CHOREOGRAPHY DURING SEOUL MUSIC AWARDS TODAY


"I got shocked at Shin Ryujin's dance break, she ripped my TV.."

original post: here

1. Ryujin unnie I love you 

2. Wow she killed this.. 

3. Ryujin is f*cking handsome and prettyㅠㅠ  Look at that smirkㅠㅠ  She uses her expressions so well..👍

4. She's a good performer

5. Shin Ryujin... You're my celebrity 

6. She's seriously the most handsome female idol in my opinion 

7. Don't get married.. 

8. She's freaking good... Usually when female idols use back dancers for their dance break or duet, you can only see their back dancers because they're so lacking, but she's powerful and she grabs your attention. She's cool 

9. But I feel like the back dancers next to her danced way too well so she got a bit buried...? 

10. What's up with that smirk and lip rub...? You're shaking my sexual orientation...Ryujin.. What are you..?

11. I want to see the practice version of this, her clothes was too similar to the back dancers, I couldn't see her well. ..

12. I want to get married to Ryujin unnie.. 

13. Ryujin you're KPOPㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com