Sunday, January 31, 2021

[enter-talk] SHARING JO MIYEON'S BABO GIFS

We've seen a lot of her pretty pics so I gathered Mi-ha's memes
(Miha = Miyeon babo)



"Thank you!!!!"








"Isn't it reversed?
Huh?
..."


post response:
[+254][-15]
original post: here

1. [+78, 0]
A f*cking hilarious airport anecdote
"When I didn't know about Miyeon's personality well, I saw her at the airport... and I thought that she was just a kid with a pretty face...

BUT the first words Miyeon said to me were
"Have you seen where my passport was?"

....
...........
I almost said "How would I know!!!!?"... but I said "maybe you left it in the washrooms..?" And she ran to the washrooms right away."

2. [+47, 0]
"Soojin-Miyeon 'you know the hurt of being turned down'"

3. [+43, 0]
ㅎㅎ

4. [+36, 0]

5. [+34, 0]
"Your majesty, it's time to return to the palace" "Oh, already?"



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com