Sunday, January 31, 2021

[theqoo] TWICE JUST DID A FULL-MEMBER STAGE WITH 9 MEMBERS




 


It's their first "I Can't Stop Me" stage with 9 peopleㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Jeongyeon couldn't return due to her neck disk + anxiety 

original post: here

1. Aigo Jeongyeon looks a bit better now. I'm another group's fan but I welcome her too, let's not get hurt anymore 

2. Hul 9wice is back 

3. It's nice to see them with 9 people. Jeongyeon still doesn't look too well though.. Her waist accessories looked a bit weird, maybe it was too big on her. Anyways, I hope she gets better soon~

4. I'm so relievedㅠㅠ  But I feel like it's better if she gains more weight if that will make her more healthy, Twice fighting 

5. Jeongyeon-ah I missed you, don't get sick anymore ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. I saw her dancing and she looks to be careful when doing it  thank you for standing on stage, it must've been hard 

7. She just updated the Twice IG tooㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  Yoo Jeongyeon Yoo Kindㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

8. It's really hard to get your disc completely healedㅠㅠㅠ It's amazing that she was able to recover that fast to stand on stage.. Don't get hurt ㅠㅠㅠ

9. Twice just released 9wice🐰🐶🐻🐹🦄🐧🐷🐯🦌

10. She really suffered a lot... One of my acquaintance broke her disc too in the past and it was so tough on her, she even cried because she couldn't walk from the painㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com