Saturday, January 30, 2021

[enter-talk] THIS IS THE FACE MORPH OF THE 23 NCT MEMBERS

He doesn't look like anyone in particular but conceptually, he has that NCT vibe

post response:
[+133][-6]
original post: here

1. [+34, 0]
This person is probably in SM's basement

2. [+28, -1]
I feel like he looks like Yang Yang

3. [+24, -1]
I can't see anyone else but Jungwoo and Jaehyun..

4. [+15, -1]
Am I the only one who sees Taeyong f*cking well? I feel like the overall face and image looks like him

5. [+14, 0]
Conceptually, he looks like NCTㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I f*cking agree

6. [+11, -15]
I don't see anyone else but Kim Jungwoo, Jung Jaehyun and Lee Taeyong;;;; did the fan who made this increased the transparency to 100% for Moon Taeil, Johnny, Yuta and Haechan?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com