Saturday, January 30, 2021

[enter-talk] I SERIOUSLY FEEL THE MOST SORRY FOR HIM...

I get that he's living a better life than a normal citizen like me but I find his life so regrettable..

He has the looks of the male actors who are getting popular nowadays and when he debuted, there were a lot of mentions about how Daehyun + Baekhyun = Taehyung too so his visuals weren't losing back then either. He's a main vocal and he looks like he would be short but he's actually 180cm!!!

He never committed any crime but he met the wrong company, never got properly pushed and is getting forgotten... It's heart breakingㅠ

That's right... he's my ex-bias.. I ultimately left the fandom because I was having a hard time because of his company but even so, he's still in a corner of my heart... When NCT's Lucas debuted, I was surprised at how much he looked like him and I got sad thinking "ah... so the generation has changed..." 









post response:
[+165][-12]
original post: here

1. [+48, -1]
But this group's company was too trash... seriously, they would've hit daebak if they met the right company

2. [+33,-1]
He was seriously good at singing..

3. [+30, 0]
Jung Daehyunㅠㅠㅠㅠ my bias ㅠㅠ He's in the army now no?ㅠ I hope that Daehyun would do like Youngjae and act on public TV. He's so handsome ㅠ

4. [+23, 0] 
All of BAP are pitiful.. they were all so talented, never had any scandals and were warm ㅠㅠ they also had a lot of good songs

5. [+6, 0]
More than feeling sorry, I feel like they were wasted



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com