Saturday, January 30, 2021

[theqoo] [SAME BED DIFFERENT DREAMS] JUN JIN'S WIFE RYU YI SEO WHO'S SO PRETTY THAT PEOPLE EVEN MADE GIFS OF HER

T/N: Jun Jin married her non-celebrity wife Ryu Yi Seo who's 3 years younger than him back in 2020. She's a flight attendant and k-nets already commented on her looks before saying how she resembles Hong Kong actress Joey Wong. They are currently guesting on a show called 'Same Bed Different Dreams'

I've seen a few videos of her on Naver Cast already ㅠㅠ


She's so pretty even with just a white t-shirt and pajama pantsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


What's surprising is that she's turning 39 this year..



Even her body is good ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ You will know if you watch the broadcast but it's really really good..

original post: here

1. Seriously pretty. I'm jealous at how she looks so clean and clear

2. She looks like such a good person ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Even I'm charmed by her...

3. Oh she seriously looks like Maggie Chung. Pretty

4. I'm more shocked at her age... I'd believe if you told be that she was in her late 20's

5. I would believe if you told me that she was 29

6. Unnie, be my celebrity

7. Seriously beautiful ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. She looks like Pocari Sweat.... freaking pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. She looks so cleanㅠㅠ pretty ㅠㅠ

10. 39????? Wow she has such a baby face

11. Even her name sounds luxuriousㅠㅜㅜ She has that clean and clear vibe. She;s so pretty. Please make a YouTube channel ㅜㅠㅠ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com