Friday, January 15, 2021

[theqoo] SURPRISINGLY, A LOT OF PEOPLE DISLIKE THIS THING..........

When the difference in height and body built between the actors are toooo severe




I can only think about how painful it is for the female lead's neck to look at the male leadㅋㅋㅋㅋ...

original post: here

1. Nayana (T/N: me too) I like things in moderation

2. It's not like there were guys who are that tall either...

3. I like things in moderation too

4. I think that a 20 cm difference is the best

5. I don't like it either

6. People will date each other if they like each other. I don't understand why other people have to pitch in their opinion like that ㅎㅎ....

7. I liked it in Extraordinary You

8. I like it the best when the female lead is tall (above 168) and the male lead is just king sized (above 185), so the female lead looks smaller. That's the best visually

9. That's right, a difference that's too big is so-so

10. When I watched the movie in the first picture, I found it heart fluttering. I think that it just depends

11. No no, when their body sizes are too different, it just looks like a cicada on an old tree and they look so weird. I just cannot feel any chemistry. And if the woman has a baby face, it also kind of gives me the illegal vibes.... (I'm talking about couples in dramas and movies)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com