Friday, January 15, 2021

[theqoo] BEWHY X KHUNDI PANDA, LIVE BROADCAST "I FORGOT, I DON'T WANNA DO IT"... RUDE BEHAVIOUR CONTROVERSY

 

On the 15th, Bewhy and Khundi Panda both guested on DAY6's Kiss the Radio show. 
(t/n: we will paraphrase what they did)

- When the radio host was asking them to introduce themselves, Bewhy was just taking pictures of the studio to upload in his IG 
- When asked to do a 3 word acrostic poem, he said "I don't think I can do this" and rejected the offer
- When talking about Khundi Panda's rap style, Bewhy said "He's freaking good" shocking the others. The host then said "He's rather good" correcting him, but Bewhy insisted and said "He's freaking good" and used this inappropriate word (t/n: using ""(something) is more like a slang than a slur, it's not a swear word, but not a word you should use under polite/formal settings)
- Khundi Panda's actions were no different than Bewhy's. When speaking about Kundi Panda's recent hit in the charts "VVS", he said "I forgot the lyrics, I wanna do it, but I'll practice until next opportunity comes" when asked to sing live. 
- One fan asked Khundi Panda "Can you please call my name? It's my new year wish" to which he replied "I don't wanna do it but... Since it's your new year wish XX-ah. I think just saying their name once should be enough. XX-ah" and reluctantly said their name.
- Netizens responded with "Will there be a next time?" "Whenever other singers forget their lyrics, people go crazy" "Even I'm embarrassed watching this" "This is a total broadcast wreck", etc. 
- Bewhy and Khundi Panda's related words on search portals became "Dekira" overnight (t/n: Day6 Kiss Radio)



original post: here

1. This is Korean hip hop 

2. If you're gonna act like this, why come to the show? 

3. If you're gonna act like that, why come on radio or on TV.. I feel bad for the DJ 

4. The hip hop mindset is trying to f*ck the others up as much as possible 

5. If you don't want to come, then don't. Why must you go all the way there and say you don't wanna do it, messing with everyone else? I feel bad for the writers and the DJ of the show trying to salvage this ㅜㅜ

6. If you're gonna act like that, why f*cking go? You want to come on the radio show to get paid, but don't want to do what you're asked to do? 

7. Even Swings and Park Jaebum are hard working wherever they go, so who do they think they are?..... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Just rude

9. It's my first time seeing this Khundi guy, but I used to like Bewhy, his image dropped rock bottom for me 

10. Who are they to disrespect Day6?ㅡㅡ I don't even know their names, but they're showing who they are with the way they act

11. They fell rock bottom, farewell 

12. They weren't even funny, they just totally screwed upㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ... The people who were there must've suffered

13. Hip hop losers

14. Until when will those Hip Hop losers learn to let go of this puberty mindset? 

15. Hul.... I've never seen Bewhy anywhere aside from Infinity Challenge so this image of him is quite shockingㅋㅋ  Was he always this rude? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com