Friday, January 15, 2021

[theqoo] MY BIAS' IDEAL TYPE IS SO "ME"...

"My bias' ideal type is so me

My bias' ideal type is someone who looks pretty when she smiles, is kind and a woman who's intelligent. To be honest, even looking at myself objectively, I'm considered pretty. I revealed my face before and everyone was going crazy saying how pretty I was.

Especially from the people around me, since I got my teeth straightened, they often tell me how pretty I am when I smile.

Also, I've heard a lot about how kind I was and how smart I looked. I am not emotional and I'm the style that judge things rationally but I never forget my smile..."

"If I met my bias by accident, I'm confident that he'll confess to me.

I want to be in a secret relationship with him without the members discovering. But since my bias is talkative, I don't know if he can keep the secret. If we end up dating, I will date him carefully without the fans knowing."

"Comment: Did you post this at dawn too? I saw the same post (before)
> OP: Yup, nobody was sympathizing with me back then so I posted it again"

original post: here
 
1. F*cking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. She sounds so young and cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Her reply is so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. She said that she was smart and rationalㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but she doesn't lose her smile

5. She's so transparent that it's cuteㅋㅋ

6. I can't say anything than "ok, I see" to this post ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ your bias probably already has a girlfriend who's doing wellㅠ

8. Her replyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. She's being so opened about it so I don't have anything to say ^^

10. Wow seriously innocent ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. I don't know about the other things but she doesn't look that smart ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. Oh? Ok, date prettily^^

13. Ah this is seriously so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

14. Are we in the manufacturing site of a dark past?

15. Fighting! ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com