Monday, January 18, 2021

[theqoo] KINGDOM'S TEASER

 






They're a new male rookie group called Kingdom 
They will debut on February 13th 

The group has 7 members, they can compose, write and choreograph, they can also speak 4 languages.

original post: here

1. I thought it was the Netflix show and rushed in this post.. 

2. Thought it was the survival show ㅡㅡ

3. Ah f*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. So I'm not the only person who thought this was Netflix? ㅋㅋ

5. Ah crazy, I got f*cking excited when I clicked the article 

6. Thought it was Netflixㅋㅋㅋㅠㅠ  I hope these kids hit daebak 

7. Ha I got all excited thinking it was Netflix 

8. My thoughts went Netflix Kingdom -> Kingdom the survival show -> Huh?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ but the teaser is my type ;;ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Reminds me of a musical 

9. Where's Joo Jihoon 

10. Wow searching for them will become a nightmare

11. I thought it was Mnet's show f*ck. The only people I've never seen are ATEEZ so I thought they were ATEEZ, but thought, would they go this far to dress them like that... 

12. Hul Mnet's Kingdom is coming -> No this might be Netflix's series too -> Who....Are they?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com