Monday, January 18, 2021

[teens stories] KIDS, LET'S WRITE DOWN ONE SECRET EACH

What kind of secret do you have? Let's write one down 

post response:
[114][-16]
original post: here

1. [+370, -7]
I hate those Instagrammers who are influencers and who are trying to sell us things. I also seriously hate the celebrities who did something wrong and write apologies on Instagram and who are still promoting. I also f*cking hate their slave fans who are sucking up to them

2. [+365,-15]
I f*cking am too conscious of men. For example when I'm taking the bus or walking in the streets... I pretend on the outside that I don't care at all but even when a man is getting a bit closer to me, I start acting f*cking pretty and would let my hair down. I went to an all-girls school up until now so I've never been conscious of guys. But since my high school is co-ed, what do you expect me to do... ^_^

3. [+356, -171]
I seriously am unable to tell a little kid "you're so pretty" out of courtesyㅋㅋㅋ Anyone can tell if the mom and dad are ugly and that the kid is taking after them... I find that people who are still able to call the kid pretty to have an impressive stomachㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+246, -3]
I get periodically so turned off by kids around meㅠㅠㅠ It's not just one person, but multiple people simultaneously turn me off. Every time it happens to me, I get such a wake up call, it gets me annoyed

5. [+241, -29]
I wished I had girl friends with whom I could discuss freely about perverted things..ㅠ

6. [+237, -3]
I don't show that I have any greed or ambitions on the outside but in reality, I'm want to be the best at studying, I want to go on an extreme diet and look pretty, I want to land a good job and become a successful career woman. I think about these things so much but in reality... I haven't realized any of these


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com