Monday, January 18, 2021

[theqoo] THE POPULAR MEMBERS IN EACH MALE IDOL GROUP

- These are the members that get mentioned the most if you ask a group's fan about who the popular members are
- I'm not saying that it's limited to these members alone
- I just googled their name + legendary gif/freaking handsome for these gifs so they might not be the most recent gifs

BTS
Jimin

Jungkook

V

NCT
Jaehyun

Jaemin

Mark

Seventeen
Hoshi

Wonwoo

Mingyu

The Boyz
Juyeon

Hyunjae

TXT
Yeonjun

Soobin

Stray Kids
Hyunjin

Felix

original post: here

1. I know all their faces

2. The idol fans will hate this

3. This will go to the HOT talks real soon.. (T/N: "HOT" section = most popular/commented posts. This post is already in the HOT talks)

4. Juyeon, Jaehyun and Hyunjiin♥︎

5. It's a eye candy for me but the fans will hate this for sure

6. This is a perfect post to attract the trolls

7. People will fight so much in the commentsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. I don't know the rest of the members that much so I severely agree with this post

9. This will be fueled to the HOT talks for sure

10. The akgaes will fight...

11. Wow I was wondering if my bias would be here and was worried but he's here ㅠㅠ aigooㅠㅠ

12. But this is a fact so..ㅋㅋㅋ

13. They are all handsome...

14. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Everyone in Bangtan is f*cking famous but you're saying that these are the popular onesㅋㅋㅋㅋ the fans will f*cking hate this post

15. It's a relief that my bias group isn't here but all the gifs are pretty

16. Why would you write a post like this about my bias group?

17. Just looking at the title, I could tell the this post would be filled with comments

18. But it's true for my bias groupㅋㅋ

19. I would've just scrolled past this if it was from FB but seeing this in The Qoo.... Please take off on the HOT-talks airplane🛫

20. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm seriously in a bad mood

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com