Monday, January 18, 2021

[theqoo] U-KNOW YUNHO'S FIRST SOLO ALBUM TITLE SONG 'THANK U' M/V



original post: here

1. Hul what the? I saw everything in the first reveal... it totally looked like a movie

2. Wow daebak... this is so well-made...

3. This reminds me of movies like The City of Violence, John Wick. Kill Bill, etc... It's so well-madeㅋㅋㅋㅋ but first of all, the song is good

4. His face is seriously super handsome

5. He's f*cking cool and freaking handsome

6. Oppaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I seriously like thisㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ crazyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. No but what's with this MV?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Wow this is a movie

9. Wow he's seriously so cool and this is just straight up a movieㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. The qualityㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ

11. The song is good!!!!

12. I just watched this and it was crazy

13. It seriously looks like a movie. Just release the long versionㅋㅋㅋ

14. I thought that 7min 30sec would last longer but it ended so quickly. Please give me more of the story that happened before and after...

15. I just watched it and it was too shortㅠㅠㅠㅠ give me moreㅠㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com