Monday, January 18, 2021

[theqoo] IRENE'S VISUALS IN "DOUBLE PATTY" MOVIE

 









original post: here

1. She's pretty but I don't want to see her...ㅋㅋㅋ  I can just imagine her saying "IF I SPEAK !!!! WITH MY FACE!!!!! YOU SHOULD KNOW AND JUST CRAWL BEFORE ME!!!!!" creepy

2. She gives me the vibe she can't act

3. Is it because her image now seems like the "I'm someone who is so pretty so nobody can diss me"? I can see nothing but her power trip 

4. Power trip celebrities out 

5. To be honest, she's indeed pretty... Let's be frank, she's really prettyㅠㅠ  .... But she's not actress-worthy, she looks like an idol, but because of her attitude controversy, she doesn't look kind anymore, such a shame ㅜㅜㅜ

6. Flower without a scent. Pretty but no charms

7. She's so pretty, no matter how you look at her

8. The hate comments here are crazy 

9. Pretty... Seriously so pretty 

10. I can kind of see how she can't act with the gif... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com