Tuesday, January 19, 2021

[enter-talk] A DUMBFOUNDING WEB DRAMA IS COMING OUT


Where can I find a convenience store like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Fans of these groups will be having so much fun~~~ It will come out on January 23rd

"Crush stories when working in a convenience store, 4 people liking me at the same time?! What is happening?.? Idol web drama [Convenient Store Crush (?) TEASER]"

Sweet sentimental Donghyun

Tsundere part-timer Subin

Chic Mint-choco type Wooseok

Puppy younger guy Jaehyun

"This started ever since I started working as a part-timer in this weird convenience store"


AB6ix, Victon, Pentagon, Golden Child

post response:
[+256][-74]
original post: here

1. [+162, -11]
Ah my brat is shooting another web drama. Just watching the teaser made me want to die from the cringe but I'll endure this for Jung Subin's face

2. [+100, -9]
What does chic mint-choco type even meanㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Wooseok just go and do wellㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'll support you

3. [+88, -10]
Our Penjelbe (t/n: Pentagon's most baby one) Jung Wooseok is a chic mintㅋㄹㅋㄹ chocoㅋㄹㅋㄹ typeㅋㄹㅋㄹ "I'm Pentagon's most baby one"

4. [+63, -5]
Jun Subin's face is exhilarating, who cares about the plot, all we need is your face

5. [+58, -5]
Our baby ogu ogu


[enter-talk] NO BUT DON'T YOU GUYS THINK THERE WILL BE A KISS SCENE?

The casts aren't students either, if you look at the first part of the video, you can see a scene with alcohol too... I'm sure that they'll kiss at one point..? No please as long as it's not my bias I'm fine. But the 2nd kid from the right, Jung Subin already apologized in advance on Light-Night Idol no? As long as it's not a real kiss, a bbobbo is fine.. If it's a kiss scene..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  No .. I'm crying

post response:
[+47][-11]
original post: here

1. [+63, -4]
Our relationship with him is a pseudo-infant care.. he's nothing but a fluffy baby to our eyes, I'm completely against a kiss scene with him 

2. [+51, -3]
Definitely no... Our precious maknae should be in a love line with mint-choco 

3. [+42, -1]
Nop please protect him

4. [+29, -0]
If it's Jung Subin, not only Alice will go crazy but the hyungs too... The hyungs love our maknae so much, our Hanse will cry... Just don't do it.. Jung Subin, please erase your apologyㅠㅠㅠ  I'll seriously cry

5. [+29, -0]
Wow I don't think it'll go well if Bonjae did it.. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com