Tuesday, January 19, 2021

[enter-talk] KARINA IS A F*CKING WALL

ㄷㄷ I was freaking shocked. For real, she's not at the level to be bashed


post response:
[+250][-639]
original post: here

1. [+215, -60]
The SM-roaches have started with their goddess-cramming into other people's minds once againㅋㅋㅋ This happens without a fault every time SM debuts a new girl group

2. [+138,-169]
She's charming and she has the visuals too. Why are people telling others to take her out of the SM-visuals genealogy? She's so pretty though....? I honestly think that she's the most charming + pretty in Aespa...

3. [+135, -123]
Freaking pretty....

4. [+122, -34]
The cramming is solidㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+120, -96]
Seeing people bashing Karina's face ㅋㅋ it's just f*cking funny

6. [+105, 18]
Seriously, the moment I saw her, I thought that she was the reason why they pushed the AI concept since she suit it so well and her proportions were a wall. But because I saw posts about her personality first, she didn't look as pretty to me. If SM took strong legal actions and refuted her rumors clearly. But instead, their legal actions were just a joke. Also, I think that Winter has a better face


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com