Tuesday, January 19, 2021

[theqoo] TOP 1 K-FOOD THAT FOREIGNERS DISLIKE

"The disgrace of the '#1 Dislikable K-food' ... why are foreigners turning their backs on soju?"
Results of the 2020 survey on foreign consumers of Korean food
The most loved Korean food:
1. Korean chicken
2. Kimchi
3. Bibimbap

The most hated Korean food:
1. Korean alcohol
2. Kimchi

The survey was conducted in 16 cities among 8,000 people from New York, Beijing, Rome, London, etc.

original post: here

1. It's not good, it's only good when you mix it with beer

2. I like it though

3. I seriously don't know how to describe the taste of soju

4. Do you guys know about the taste of soju and beer?

5. Please push soju and beer, that's the best

6. Because it's disgusting...

7. I'm living in the US and they don't drink soju here but they like all the fruit juices. Everyone here dislike Korean beer

8. Because it's the cheapest alcohol........ㅎㅎ

9. Soju is just not goodㅋㅋ

10. I f*cking agree. I've only drank soju once. I hated it ever since my first gulp and ever since, I've only drank it with beer or other fruit juices


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com