Tuesday, January 19, 2021

[theqoo] BTS JUNGKOOK'S TATTOOS SHOWN ON RUN BTS





BTS Jungkook's tattoo were shown when he was cooking during Run BTS
(t/n: there are over 2500 comments on the article which is super rare for Theqoo, usually 1000+ comments are considered a rare sight)

original post: here

1. I was curious so I watched Run BTS and his tattoos look way better in video than this. It looks like there is a certain pattern too

2. I feel like the moment you get addicted to tattooing, the next day, you'll end up getting a bunch of them 

3. It's my first time seeing this new kind of hate towards him? Everyone has different tastes, so I don't think we're in the position to say anything about the tastes of the beholder... He voluntarily wanted to get those tattoos so I hope he stops trying to hide them and just show them comfortably. I think it might be a bit hard due to broadcast guidelines, but he can do it freely in concerts :) Jungkook-ah wear tshirts like you used to do in the past!

4. Why is he like that, I hate this

5. It's really all covered

6. Wow but I'm more surprised that the kid who seems to be the least likely to do it is the one who's doing it 

7. 
"The more unhappy you are, the more your interest for others grow"

8. I bet you even Jungkook's parents aren't as interested as you guys are 

9. Personally, I think it's okay for others to not find this pretty. But all you can do is think "That's not my style but it could be Jungkook's" why is it necessary to come here and write so many hate comments to make others upset? I'm not even his fan but why are people so willing to interfere in others' business? 

10. People overseas even get their face tattoed.. As expected Korea is still living in Confucianism. He's an adult and a singer too, who cares if he does it or not.. 

11. Wow... But if you look at them in detail, they do look amazing... The lettering and the spacings are all connected to each other. It's freaking pretty  

12. Is this something worth thousands of comments? Jungkook is indeed getting more and more famous but I feel like people have nothing on him so they decide to bash him for his tattoosㅋㅋㅋ  No but who cares about his tattoos?ㅋㅋ  To have haters for this reason just seems so weird

13. It's a bit too much, but it's his own choice

14. He looked like a baby when he used to have no tattoos, so the moment he got his  fingers tattooed, it looked a bit unfamiliar? But now, I just go "Jungkook is Jungkook".. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

15. I wanted to see what it looked like, but honestly, that's not a pretty tattoo. It looks dirty and creepy. I feel bad for fans defending this 

16. You guys call that cool? So are fans still gonna be okay with this when he completes his right sleeve? ... they're so strange

17. The drawings are simply not pretty....ㅠㅠ I guess as long as he's satisfied with himself

18. Am I the only one who doesn't get it? Maybe the fans will understand the meanings behind those tattoos... I feel like this is the same level as those dragon irezumi, this isn't pretty...Seriously I don't feel like he's that well-versed with tattoos He already has an entire sleeve, but it looks like one giant drawing 

19. It does look excessive, but it does suit him too 

20. I can understand that this is his own taste, but it's also not that pretty 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com