Thursday, February 11, 2021

[enter-talk] TO BE HONEST, I LIKE JENNIE'S YT CHANNEL BUT THIS IS A BIT.. (FT. JISOO'S VISUALS)

There are too many comments from foreign fans

To be honest, one of the biggest reasons why I enjoy YT is because I can read Korean people's funny comments but because there are so many foreign comments, they get buried.......

Even in this video, the Soviet woman (?)'s comment was f*cking funny but I couldn't see it;

I hope that there was an option to look at comments per languageㅠ

post response:
[+419][-38]
original post: here

1. [+194, -2]
It's not just BP but I want to see Koreans' funny comments on idols' videos.. What's YouTube doing?;;

2. [+174, 0]
We urgently need this function. The kids who fangirl on idols can all relate to this

3. [+88, 0]
F*cking agree. It's so hard to find a Korean comment on BP's videos on YouTube. It's hard to find a funny comment too

4. [+42, 0]
But there are some rare comments saying "vote if you're Korean"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I get so tired looking for Korean comments

5. [+24, -1]
Ah that's what I've been saying. But it's not like the foreign fans' comments were funny either. It's always "love from 00~~~^^^^"


[enter-talk] JENNIE UPLOADED A VIDEO ON YT

I watched it and I was so shocked at how pretty Jisoo looked


She's laying down but is her face for real?..
Looks like it's a behind the scenes from their concert


post response:
[+401][-44]
original post: here

1. [+139, -10]
The gif version...  I got a heart attack from how pretty she looksㅠ

2. [+87, -8]
No but Jisoo is way prettier on video than on picture. I was shocked

3. [+81, -5]
2018 and 2021

4. [+45, -4]
Are Jisoo's looks for real... She's laying down but her face isn't spreading on the sides...

5. [+44, -2]
I was so shocked from this gif from Jennie's videoㅋㅋㅋ what are these crazy visuals?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com