Thursday, February 11, 2021

[theqoo] SHINEE'S 7TH FULL ALBUM [DON'T CALL ME] TEASER IMAGE 4


KEY


MINHO


ONEW


TAEMIN


original post: here

1. Wow the concept... wow... Kibum... wow... I'm speechless... I want to see their MV at the noraebang soon... wow...

2. Wow they are all pretty but Onew came out especially well

3. I like this concept so much

4. They did it againㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is so different, I'm curious

5. Shinee's concepts up until yesterday were more like Pompidou and today feels more like Louvre

6. Hul, I like this

7. The concept is so fresh and new... I'm curious about their stage.. Onew came out pretty well

8. I'm so looking forward to Shinee

9. Taemin reminds me of his Sherlock times

10. Oh Onew's pictures are daebak

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com