Friday, February 12, 2021

[enter-talk] ROSE SPOILED HER YOUTUBER CHANNEL

She was just doing her birthday Vlive now
And she said that when her solo comes out, she might open her Youtube. Rosie is too cute.. 
I'm not a fan but I watched her entire Vlive
Hank's voice was also heard



post response:
[+290][-46]
original post: here

1. [+74, -7]
She also made several endings and she also showed her individual skills    Rosie is so pretty 

2. [+64, -7]
I watched Vlive for the first time and was Rose always this bright? She's so cute???ㅋㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She has amazing charms 

3. [+55, -5]
Her Vlive was f*cking fun today ㅠㅠㅠㅠPark Chaeyoung is jjang goodㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+35,- 2]
Freaking cute is she crazy? All her shots were so pretty, I want to save all of them. I really hope all the comments here are positiveㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅜㅠ

5. [+26, -1]
It was Rose's birthday today, I'll go after all her troll posts if I see any 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com