Friday, February 12, 2021

[theqoo] IDOLS VOTING ON THE IDOLS THEY LOOK FORWAD TO THE MOST IN 2021

1. BTS
2. Aespa
3. Stray Kids
4. Enhypen 
5. Seventeen 
6. TXT, Treasure
8. ITZY, NCT, The Boyz
11. LOONA, Cravity

original post: here

1. Treasure💎

2. Let's go Enhypen💎
 
3. Since Izone is disbanding, I can understand them not being there but I didn't expect BP to not be there

4. Seventeen💖💙

5. Stray Kids 🖤❤️🖤❤️ITZY✨✨

6. Thank you for Bangtan💜💜💜

7. BlackPink doesn't appear much on music shows so they don't have anyone they're super close with. I think that's why the other idols didn't pick them. 

8. Wow Bangtan has been there for years, and they're still the most anticipated. I'm looking forward BTS, Stray Kids and Enhypen ㅋㅋ

9. Jjang-Spa let's go!

10. I wonder what else can we look forward to in Bangtanㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com