Friday, February 12, 2021

[theqoo] SHOUNEN MANGA'S MAIN CHARACTER'S AGE THAT GOT REVEALED AFTER 17 YEARS

Gintama's main character and OP's husband, Sakata Gintoki. Sorachi said himself that he was 27 y.o. (and he was 29 towards the end of the story)
The reason why this wasn't revealed up until now = his manager said that he looked too much like an ahjussi so he told him not to reveal it....






original post: here

1. He's still an oppa, oppa!!!!!!

2. It's because the rest of the cast are so young that he ended up being an ahjussi

3. I thought that he was in his mid-30's

4. That's his Japanese age. Then in Korean, he's 29-31?

5. Oh..? No, please tell me that he's at least 30

6. He's so young

7. Oppa

8. Why is he so young? I thought he was 30... He's the same age as me

9. I thought that he was originally 29. He's young

10. I thought that he was 32... but he's still an oppaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 32 is still an oppa tooㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ no, if he's handsome, then he's an oppaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

11. Oppa!!!!

12. I've never watched Gintama but I thought that he was 29

13. No... he's younger than me... sigh...

14. I thought he was 28 but he's 27.. oppa, I love you

15. But it's true that for a shounen manga, 27 is considered an ahjussi but.... even so, please tell me he's 30 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com