Thursday, February 11, 2021

[theqoo] THE NATIONAL FIRST LOVE & IDEAL TYPE FOR ENGLISH MEN....

 










Rachel Weisz
I've never seen anyone not liking her 
Her English name is English Rose


This was her when she was attending Cambridge 
People called her the Trinity Hall Heartbreaker 
because she's from the Trinity Hall 


Her husband is Daniel Craig

original post: here

1. F*cking pretty... 

2. First time learning they were marriedㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Daebakㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

3. I love you Rachel 

4. Way too pretty she's really an English rose

5. The English Kim Taehee

6. I thought they had a huge age gap but they're only 2 years apart;; She totally has a baby face

7. She was freaaaaaaaaking pretty in Constantine and The Mummy

8. Wow.... Her husband's aura though ㄷㄷ

9. Hul so 007 is her husband crazy. I first got to know her in The Mummy

10. I thought she was a fairy in The Mummyㅋㅋㅋ  She was so shockingly pretty that I searched her up

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com