Tuesday, February 16, 2021

[teens stories] LET'S WRITE DOWN THE TIME YOU FEEL THAT YOU'VE GROWN UP!!

Let's start!

For me, when I rewatch a drama that I've watched a long time ago and understand the parts that I couldn't understand before. I can feel that I've developped as a person!
post response:
[+118][-1]
original post: here

1. [+324, -4]
When I realize that the actions I did in the past were stupid or immature

2. [+184, -3]
When I start to understand my parents' feelings

3. [+178, -3]
Cutting off a conversation or letting things slide... Before, when someone said/did something wrong, I would fight and counter argue until the end but now, I just go "ok just think like that~" and let it slide. Otherwise, I'm the one getting tired

4. [+123, -1]
Feeling grown up/developed as a bit of a positive connotation but... for me, it's when I feel nothing special when my birthday comes or on the New Year anymore? It's just another day out of all the other days

5. [+107, 0]
When I'm not obsessing over friendships anymore

6. [+82, -1]
When I measured my height and realized that I was the same height one year ago.. So I'm all grown up now. F*ck

7. [+63, 0]
When I have to learn f*cking difficult math.... I realize that I became so old

8. [+62, 0]
When the things that I've experienced and that made me sad and mad don't make me feel anything anymore ㅠㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com