Tuesday, February 16, 2021

[theqoo] SON YEJIN-HYUNBIN WHO GET TO EARN MONEY AND DATE AT THE SAME TIME

Hyunbin's eyes are moving with Son Yejin's movements 😭😭😭😭 

It's an ad for a Philippines news agency

original post: here
 
1. I'm so envious of the two of them ㅠ

2. F*cking jealous...ㅠㅠㅠㅠ they look so happy

3. I'm going crazy at his eyes not letting her go untli the end when he looks at the camera

4. Why do I keep staring at thisㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. Freaking prettyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. I think that they are the couple that match the best out of all the couples I've seen

7. Wow they f*cking match each other

8. Please give me the next episode. Crazy, I watched this over 100 times. I looked at their faces, hands, movements, everything f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. His eyes are overflowing with honey ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ a pretty couple

10. I'm so jealous of their job and love... Please have a pretty relationshipㅠㅠㅠㅠ good to see

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com