Monday, February 15, 2021

[enter-talk] TOO WOONGGI'S ASK CONTROVERSY

 

Q: Is your ideal type a long-haired girl or short-haired girl?
A: I don't have one, but add two-block option in it too

Q: What do you think of being gay or not? They're humans like us
A: It's like dipping fried pork in the sweet sour sauce or eating sweet and sour pork already in the sauce ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What's wrong if you want to dip it!!? It's nice if you want to dip it, so who are you to tell me you want me to eat it already with the sauce? 

Q: You're supporting the green party, but there's a policy regarding LGBTQ, are you confident you can accept that as well? This isn't a trivial issue, and you need to recognize this... (t/n: the post goes on to thank him for studying and raising awareness about social issues, he also said he heard about the candlelight walk to impeach the past president)  
A: What's wrong with LGBTQ?????? If you hate on LGBTQ people I don't love you

Q: You said that you don't get disgusted from seeing guys with an off shoulders or crop tee so why don't you wear them yourself? Do you care about other people's opinion too? Guys with two-blocks and crop tees are so cool though TT 
A: I'm wearing a crop tee right now though? ㅋㅋ... My legs were always long but nobody seems aware of it TT Is it because I don't usually wear a lot of cropped clothes? TT0TT then you should buy me a crop tee!! And is it possible to be someone who doesn't care about other people's opinion? TT TT You also care about my opinion, that's why you're asking me questions in my Ask no? TT Hihi whether it's off-shoulders or crop tee, it's the same as a t-shirt for me, they're all hot the same way TOT (t/n: I think he's using it in the way saying that the weather is hot so anything you wear is hot)

Q: You're a book lover too? What's the most interesting book you've read recently?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
A: Ah......... If I tell you I read "Kim Jiyoung, Born 1982" I'm afraid you would burn down all my pictures so I won't say anything TT0TT 

Q: I'm not saying it only applies to Korean men (If I shorten it I'll be in trouble (t/n: hannam)) but it's been such a long time since I've seen a man carrying about female human rights and who can think from women's perspective in Korean history.. I've only seen you a couple of times but I was impressed so I came here to leave an Ask. Please keep being involved in the future. 
A: I'll work hard to get more involved >< <3

It's controversial because he's so kind
He's the one who's creating a big buzz recently!
Woongi: Hello! I'm Cha Woonggi from the acting and arts department :) This is the group chat for the XXX class of 21, but I feel like I've seen a lot of people crossing the line with their words and actions here. But no matter how I see it, having 20 people gathered at Konkuk University's entrance to have a drinking party doesn't seem like something I would be flaunting about!

post response:
[+419][-7]
original post: here

1. [+85, -0]
I can tell he's awesome just looking at this. It's not easy talking like that in a group chat when you're the freshman 

2. [+85, -0]
Give a lot of interest to Woonggi

"Today's TMI.. I was just walking while listening to Weki Meki sunbae's Dazzle Dazzle, I have a habit of shooting an MV while listening to music and walking (;;) You know that part that goes "Dazzle Dazzle me~" I just can't help but wink. Anyways my eyes met with an ajumma in front of me during that timing and she really starred at me being puzzled. From her perspective, it's a stranger looking at her while winking right? I was so embarrassed that I'm kicking the blanket right now"

3. [+57, -0]
Cool person.. 

4. [+24, -0]
You will succeed

5. [+18, -7]
"Whenever you go to the norebang, I would sing Rania sunbaenim's "Dr. Feel Good" as a warm up. When I'm cleaning the floor too, I would move my pelvis in North, South, East and West. Just when people are getting tired of it, switch to the celestial Dana & Sunday sunbaenim's "Look At Me" to drag their gazes on you. There will be at least one person who will say "You're driving me crazy". And right at that timing, you will switch to T-ara's 'I Go Crazy Because Of You"... You must do the choreography during the part when they go "childish childish childish""

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com