Monday, February 15, 2021

[enter-talk] ARE FANS NOT FEELING UNCOMFORTABLE WITH OPPOSITE SEX' FRIENDSHIPS?

Weren't you uncomfortable when you learned about BTOB-APINK or Seventeen-GFriend-ASTRO friendships as their fans?

I'm not asking you because I find it bad, I know that opposite sex' friendship isn't viewed positively among the fans. But their fandoms seem to like it so I'm curious

post response:
[+293][-30]
original post: here

1. [+245, -11]
I knew that they were close even as trainees. BTOB fans like the BTO-Pink friendship
"During the 2015 IAC, Apink's Namjoo was sleeping and BTOB's Minhyuk and Sungjae surrounded her with water bottles and started praying ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ When Namjoo woke up, she said that she was puzzled"

2. [+185, -11]
If you're curious about the 98z atmosphere together, even as a troll, you won't be able to find anything to drag. Look at them on a radio show together recentlyㅋㅋ 

3. [+143, -8]
I'm a fan of the 98z and they never took any picture together for 4~5 years and after 6~7 years, they went on a radio show together for the first time... Honestly, it was my first time seeing Umji saying "Bin-ah~ Seungkwan-ah~"... To be honest, I could feel that they were close but they never made their friendship obvious and were always working hard at their jobs. They also never made the fans ship them so I think that they are fine. They were on a radio show together for over 1 hour and none of their fans made a fuss

4. [+102, 0]
I don't know what's uncomfortable, I just find them f*cking hilarious

5. [+96, 0]
They are really freaking close ㅋㅋㅋ They even meet at the rest area
"Hayoung: yup I even met Kang oppa here. I saw him again at the rest area just now
Bomi: you can stop seeing him now"

6. [+91, 0]
These two from the 98z were close ever since they were 8 y.o..?

7. [+84, 0]
Do they not look like one group?ㅋㅋㅋ BTO-Pink.... the first mixed groupㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 98z tooㅋㅋ




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com