Monday, February 15, 2021

[theqoo] CELEBRITIES WHOSE HAIRLINE REVISION WAS A WORK OF GOD

I know that their makeup and diet have changed too
I know that with age, their styling changed too
But if you look at their overall face, you can tell that their foreheads changed

Joy


Before




After

Suzy


Before



After

Sunmi


Before




Swings

Before


After

All of them look cleaner and more refreshed after their hairline revision

original post: here

1. Swingsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ f*ck

2. I f*cking agree with Suzy. I think that Joy looked way better before. She was legendary during Happiness. Looks like the cause was her hairline

3. Swingsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Wow Suzy did well to fix it. Her impression is way more refreshing

5. Suzy became a goddess after the revision

6. I kinda understand why people would go for a wider forehead now

7. Wow my forehead is exactly like Sunmi's. The middle part peaks down and when I was small, I didn't know why but I hated that part. So I would pluck that part with my own hands and every time it grew out, I would pluck it again. And because of the back and forth plucking, it doesn't grow anymore... Now that I'm old, I learned that you could fix that with waxing............

8. Hairline is seriously important. Seventeen's Mingyu also did it and he looks more modern

9. Wow I was wondering how big the changes would be and wow. Everyone looks much better after

10. I was enjoying this post until I saw that this was a business post about Swings...... 

11. I think that a small forehead really worsens your looks more than a large forehead

12. Joy looked cute but she looks more mature now

13. Having a larger forehead is definitely prettier

14. Everyone looked stuffy before and much more refreshed after

15. Wow their faces are coming out way more

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com