Monday, February 15, 2021

[theqoo] ACTRESSES AND IDOLS WEARING THE SAME DIOR DRESS

Park Minyoung

Han Sohee

BP Jisoo

(G)I-dle Miyeon

original post: here

1. Park Minyoung, what the... she's seriously pretty

2. Wow... Park Minyoung... daebak... seriously pretty

3. Everyone is so pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Why are they all pretty?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ the dress is pretty too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. It suits Park Minyoung and Miyeon

5. Miyeon looks elegant

6. The dress is pretty so they are all pretty

7. Han Sohee and Miyeon are pretty

8. Dior's clothes are so pretty nowadaysㅠㅠ My favorite in this post is Park Minyoung but I find Lee Sungkyung's picture in the comments pretty tooㅠ

9. Lee Sungkyung wore it too

10. I saved Miyeon's picture, she's seriously pretty

11. Han Sohee is crazy

12. I like Jisoo's face the best but in these pictures, Park Minyoung looks the prettiest

13. Not one person is losing, they are all pretty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com