Monday, February 15, 2021

[theqoo] THINGS THAT PEOPLE TOLD TAYLOR SWIFT WHO HASN'T DATED FOR 2 YEARS

 











original post: here

1. Seriously, I'm so happy right nowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've tried dating before but being alone is the most comfortable

2. For real, I really have no thoughts about getting into a relationship so I hate it when people say "you're gonna find someone for sure~"

3. Me too I found peace after I took a break from dating. I'm more at peace and more comfortable now that I'm not dating. I hope that people stop seeing others who don't date as incomplete or lacking

4. Ah this was in 2014

5. I'm taking a break from dating now and I like it so much ㅠ

6. Agreeㅋㅋ I get that people might have good intentions telling me "you like it now but you're gonna find someone soon" but I hate that people think that you can only be complete if you dateㅜㅜ 

7. I've been single for a long time now and I've dated before but there are enjoyable things in both situationsㅋㅋ no need to pity people who are aloneㅋㅋ

8. I've met so many people now that dating isn't fun anymoreㅋ If it's Taylor, it's obviously not that she can't date so people are just being nosy. Taylor is still as pretty as ever

9. Taylor has a pretty healthy mindset. Good to see

10. Looks like it's not just our country that's like thisㅋㅋㅋ Why are there so many people who are obsessed with others' lives?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com