Wednesday, February 17, 2021

[theqoo] THE AVERAGE MALE AND FEMALE KOREAN FACES IN 2030

Source: EBS

original post: here

1. The man is way too handsome. It will be hard to even find a face like hisㄷㄷㄷ

2. Just from this picture, it's like men improved while women's looks went down

3. I think that both of them look fine

4. I seriously feel like I've seen those faces somewhereㅋㅋㅋ

5. It will be hard to meet a guy with his faceㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. I feel like I will meet them while working at my part-time jobㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Wow I thought "do the average man really look this handsome?" but then, I saw the picture with the glasses on him and he started to look familiarㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Why are they beautifying men so much?

9. It's true that the man has a common face when you add the glasses on him... why are people treating him like he was some celebrity-level?ㅋㅋ

10. Shouldn't they put the picture with the man in glasses instead?ㅋㅋ

11. But in reality, a man who looks like that in real life would be considered hotㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. I feel like a man who looks like this would be considered hot and he would already be in the top 20% in terms of looks...

13. Why are they improving the man's looks by so much? I've rarely seen a face like this

14. The man though...?

15. Both of them are handsomer and prettier than the average thoughㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com