Wednesday, February 17, 2021

[theqoo] AMERICAN BASKETBALL PLAYER THAT HAS THE TYPE OF VISUALS IDOL FANS LIKE

 








Kelly Oubre Jr.

I know nothing about him, I don't know for which team he plays nor which position
But I'm a power eolbba (t/n: fangirl only based on visuals) ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

original post: here

1. Wow he's f*cking cool ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. I was expecting some white skinny dude while clicking the postㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I was taken aback, but he's indeed handsome... 

3. His eyes reminds me of Kai

4. He's indeed handsome but I don't think he's idols fans' taste? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. I don't know if he's idol-type but he's f*cking handsomeㅋㅋㅋㅋ  His eyes are so pretty

7. Crazy f*cking handsome, but what's up with his body too 

8. He would be the type of idol fans who are into the strong type 

9. ??? I think he would be the type of model fans or actor fans more than idol fans

10. He's seriously handsome especially when he wears casual clothes you see the model force


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com