Wednesday, February 17, 2021

[enter-talk] ARE THERE ANY WEIRD IDOLS LYRICS OUT THERE?

 Like Izone's Violetta
"Even with my eyes closed, I can smell the scent"
Isn't it obvious that you can still smell with your eyes close?

post response:
[+94][-38]
original post: here

1. [+303, -7]
"Look at us being free, we're free" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+229, -6]
"But I have lost strength in my toenail"~

3. [+182, -11]
You're my mold

4. [+108, -0]
I'm gonna eat you like cheese in one bite

5. [+101, -0]
All the boys' nosebleed goes Pang-pang-pang Pang-pang Para-Para Pang-pang-pang

6. [+97, -1]
A creative nickname chosen, for example, Goongdi Soondi

7. [+90, -0]
"Our country's prime minister is a woman, So what’s the big deal? Why can’t girls do it first? Will we get arrested if we go first the guy first?" they're the weirdest lyrics ever

8. [+79, -0]
That lyrics in LOONA saying "we're sweet like mandu" something like that

9. [+72, -0]
Soong Soong Soong Soong Soong Soong ..( t/n they're referring to this)

10. [+67, -1]
Pull my waist once again hop! I wore it all baby

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com