Thursday, February 4, 2021

[theqoo] FORMER CHILD ACTOR, NOW EQUESTRIAN ATHLETE, THREATENING WITH MOLKA

 molka: secret video

"sending pictures requesting money"... Graduated from National university and even teaches kids"


"I like pictures or videos that are comfortable"
"I'll show you a preview.."
"Ah then send me 5M for the waiting fee"
"Where did my 200M go?"
He was a national representative during Asian Games... And debuted as a child actor
Threatening ex-girlfriend with nudes

Kim, a former child actor and a national horseback riding representative, was sued for threatening to send molka photos and videos to a woman, A, who broke up with him. Kim admitted that the pictures were taken by him, but clarified that it was 'a joke.'

According to an exclusive report on 'SBS 8 o'clock news' on the 4th, Kim, who participated in the horseback riding national team at the Asian Games three times, sent photos and videos taken without consent to a woman A, who broke up with him, and harassed her for a month. When threatened to send her molka to her family and acquaintances, the victim even tried to make an extreme decision (t/n: commit suicide).

In the text messages that were revealed to the public, Kim threatened to leave the house immediately after showing the pictures and videos and the woman begged him to stop, so he threatened her by asking for money.

However, in a call with SBS reporter, Kim insisted, "I was just joking with each other. If I had a bad mind, why would I send them to someone else (to the victim)?" "It's because I wanted to meet her again"

original post: here

1. Ugh f*ck this is crazy

2. Bullsh*t seriously let us see his face, why are people living this way? 

3. Then said he had a few lead roles as a child actor, so he must've been famous, why did he grow up like that?

4. Isn't he a popular kid? 

5. Hul I remember his face when he used to be a child actor... What a trash 

6. It's a face that I know so I'm even more shocked... 

7. Hul I feel like I know who it is... 

8. Physiognomy is science... 

9. Huh? You guys seriously find him handsome?

10. What joke? I'll bring a knife to you and threaten you and call it a joke 

(t/n: a bit of Googling led us to this child actor called Kim Seok)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com