Thursday, February 4, 2021

[theqoo] PRODUCE JAPAN'S CONTESTANT WHO'S SAID TO LOOK LIKE BTS' JIN

 
I looked at the thumbnail and thought that they looked like but there are also a lot of comments saying that he looks like BTS Jin

original post: here

1. They really look alike

2. A... bit...? Maybe it's because of their vibes? I can vaguely get itㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. He has the vibe

4. Oh they look alike

5. They look f*cking alike..? Once he gets his angles and gets proper management, he'll become even handsomer

6. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think I get what vibe you're talking about

7. It's the lower face

8. Their side profile look the same. His clothes are also similar to Seokjin'sㅋ Maybe he knows too and dressed himself like this?ㄷㄷ

9. I saw in the comments that some people mentioned Youngjae. But thinking about it, Youngjae looks a lot like Jin too

10. He has the vibe... especially his mouth

11. He's Jin for 1 second but for over 3 seconds, I can only see the vibeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. I think that that Sato Ryuga from Johnnys looks more like Jin 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com