Tuesday, February 23, 2021

[theqoo] MALE IDOLS' VISUALS THAT GOT A GOOD RESPONSE ON KINGDOM TODAY

 


The Boyz Hyunjae


The Boyz Younghoon 


Stray Kids Lee Know

original post: here

1. Kim Younghoon ripped everyone apart with his face

2. I screamed when I saw Lee Know appear on screen, he's so handsomeㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Lee Know is f*cking handsome

4. Lee Know is my type.. 

5. Agree with Younghoon. I was shocked when I saw him. Felix and Hweeyoung too 

6. My love is Hyunjae

7. Hyunjae and Younghoon are as expected The Boyz Bermuda

8. They did stand out to my eyes too, they're handsome 

9. Kingdom broadcasted today???

10. Kingdom started?!?!

11. I didn't watch the show, and I'm not familiar with idols name and only look at idols gifs, but Lee Know and Younghoon are indeed handsome. Lee Know is more my type, I need more gifs of him 

12. Please... Include my bias too... Ateez is coming back on March 1st, please give htem a lot of interestㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com