Tuesday, February 23, 2021

[theqoo] WHEN YEO JINGOO AND KIM YOOJUNG SEEMED TO BE IN A SOME

KYJ: ㅎㅎㅎI have to shoot the night scene but it's raining ㅠㅠㅎㅎI must shoot it today!!!!
YJG: Yoojung-ah~ oppa is on Twitter too~~ㅎ
KYJ: Babo
YJG: Huh? Did you just call oppa a babo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So you wanted to get scolded!!!!!!ㅋㅋ
KYJ: Because oppa is a babo!!!!!!!
YJG: I'm disappointedㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅋㅋ
KYJ: Why? ㅋㅋYou're a baboㅋ
YJG: I'll scold you!!!!
KYJ: Try to scold me~ Try to scold me~ babo-yah~ㅋㅋ
YJG: Hul dae~bak how should I scold you??
KYJ: Babo!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋYou can try scolding me~
YJG: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
KYJ: Babo!! What are you doing??
YJG: I'm tweeting while watching Inkigayo
KYJ: Oh!!!! Same for meㅋㅋ
YJG: Don't look for similarities between us!!!!!!ㅋㅋ
KYJ: ㅠㅠOkㅠㅠ
YJG: ㅋㅋ

Jo Yoobin: Reading this makes you guys look like you're in a "love fight"ㅋㅋㅋ Who can do better?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
YJG: ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
KJY: Of course me
YJG: Hul????ㅎㅎㅎㅎ
JYB: Can't you two just date already?? You can't right
YJG: ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎI don't know what I should say;;ㅎㅎ
KYJ: ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
YJG: Why can't we??
KYJ: Yeah why?
YJG: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎAh this is fun
JYB: Ah it's because Yoojungie said she can do better so you guys can't date
YJG: ..............
JYB: No I still think it's a shame for Yoojung
YJG: Whyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
JYB: It feels like Jingoo oppa might have (??? t/n: not sure what they meant) so you can't date. And Yoojungie can do better, she shouldn't trust other guysㅋㅋㅋ
YJG: Hul... But I'm a guy that can be trusted thoughㅠㅠ
KJY: For real?
YJG: Of course~
JYB: Ok so you can trust Jingoo oppa???... No no
YJG: There's only one guy you should trust in this world and it's meㅎㅎ Yup!!!!!
JYB: Then if you guys have reciprocal feelings, how should I connect you together??? I already made 5 couples happen... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But I'm in fact single 
YJG: ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ




During Moon Embraces the Sun, Yeo Jingoo was 16 and Kim Yoojung 14
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

original post: here

1. Aunties, are you all smiling?

2. F*cking cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  Please make them reunite in a sageukㅠㅠㅠㅠ  They can reunite in present days but if possible, please make it a sageuk. Please I beg you 

3. Those babiesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. They were the best match, let's work together again in a sageuk!

5. So when are they shooting a drama again?ㅠㅜㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜ  They're too cute seriously ㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜ

6. Way too cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Seriously I always wonder how they already grew so bigㅜㅜ They're both adults nowㅜㅜ

8. Granmas, are you all smiling...?

9. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Can someone help me lower my cheeks

10. Wow that's straight up how people of their age act when they're in a some, I'm way too invested in this

11. I'm so invested in this, please release the next episodeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. This auntie's cheeks can't be brought down kidsㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ 

13. If they dated, I'd acknowledge it + support

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com