Tuesday, February 23, 2021

[theqoo] THE WAY SUNMI EXPRESSED TAILS IN HER CHOREOGRAPHY IN HER MV



I think that this is the strongest and hardest performance in all of Sunmi's songs

original post: here

1. Wow

2. The dance is cool

3. Sunmi's performance is awesome

4. The first gif is a bit funny but the second gif is cool. She kinda looks like a skinny Hwasa...

5. I watched the MV and the dance was a bit suggestive. I wonder if she'll perform it like this on public broadcast?

6. Wow is she Gumiho?

7. Oh she's Gumiho?

8. I don't like how she's shaking her buttㅜㅜ but the tail in the second gif is pretty

9. Aigo-yah...

10. Wow wow wow... I'm embarrassed

11. The first gif is a bit...

12. She's cool

13. The clothes are pretty erotic

14. Wow it's pretty...

15. It kinda looks like a blackened version of Full Moonㅋㅋㅋ but the MV was a bit of a shame

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com