Wednesday, February 10, 2021

[theqoo] SM GIRL GROUP AESPA BECOMES THE BRAND AMBASSADOR FOR GIVENCHY






These are the pictures they took wearing Givenchy recently







"aespa to be the ambassador of ‘GIVENCHY’ for the first time as K-POP artists! Creative Director Matthew M. Williams “Mesmerized by members’ individual energy” To become a brand ambassador as a group! ‘Exceptional’"

original post: here

1. Giselle suits it perfectly

2. I rooted for Giselle ever since they debuted

3. Giselle and Karina are freaking pretty

4. Every time I see Winter, she reminds me of a doll

5. Karina, I love you

6. I think that the pictures came out fine? The comments are scary

7. I feel like they are making adolescents their parents' clothesㅋㅋㅋㅋ maybe because they are still rookies?

8. That's why it's good to be from a big agency...

9. Ning Ning has an aura

10. That's why being from a big company is good ㅠ Even if you are a famous group from a mid-size agency, you won't be able to get this kind of opportunity...

11. Ning Ning is pretty

12. That's Hot is so pretty

13. I'm not too sure how popular this group is but I'm jealous since being from a big company almost helps you to inherit the CFs for luxury brands or duty free shopsㅋㅋㅋ I'm just jealousㅋㅋ It's one of my wishes to see my bias on a luxury brand ad. I get that popularity, looks and public awareness are all important but I always realize that the most important is your companyㅋㅋ

14. The clothes are pretty

15. Giselle suits it the best

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com