Tuesday, March 2, 2021

[enter-talk] ACTOR JISOO IS A SCHOOL VIOLENCE ASSAILANT

 

-> People were demanding proofs of me I attending the school so I printed out just right now and fixed the post 

Actor Jisoo is a school violence assailant (t/n: school violence assailant will be abbrev. as SVA, school violence as SV and Jisoo as JS for the remaining of the post)

I would like to talk about actor JS's school violence. He is currently appearing on KBS' 'River Where The Moon Rises' and has appeared on other dramas and movies in the past. 

I used to be a fellow schoolmate with Kim Jisoo (actor JS) and we both graduated from Seorabeol middle school. 
JS is pretending to act kind with his smile on TV, but he's nothing more than a SVA, a gangster and a thug. 

Back then, JS's body was larger than people of his age. In 2007, when we were in 2nd grade of middle school, he reigned as the school iljin and committed all kinds of evil acts.

Those iljins, including JS were quite well organized in terms of rules at that time. 
First of all, it was impossible to quarrel with JS and his iljin group. 
If JS or any one person of his iljin group suffered from anything offensive, all of his group would mob attack you and beat you up unilaterally, throw insults and trample you down. 

Smoking was the standard. However JS and his iljin group will never be the ones buying cigarettes first hand/directly. They would always dump this chore on other subordinate classmates.
They also never stood in line at the cafeteria. 
Whenever they got food that they didn't like for example pickled radish or cherry tomatoes, they would catapult them around with their spoon like canons towards other students' mouths.
I still vividly remember them giggling among themselves whenever the food landed on other people's clothes or faces. That eye smile with his saddle tooth showing is the same smile he's putting on screen right now. 

The targets were always random. If you happened to be unlucky, they would hit you and you just can't meet eyes with them. The moment you met eyes with them, they would say "What are you looking at you f*cker?", they would strike you against your cheek, swear at you and hit you like that. 

Whenever JS and his iljin friends wanted to sit down in the cafeteria, they would take away the chairs from other students who were already eating and would go sit among themselves. 

Eventually, I ended up being tormented by JS and his iljin group in 2008, during my 3rd year of middle school
The words that exist are few to describe the amount of bullying I suffered from. 
I got bullied, assaulted, threatened, sworn at, everything that is related to SV, I received it. 
All of this started because JS and one of his iljin friend called "BJG" stole the gift card of another student. 
I went to BJG and told him that if he didn't return the gift card to that student, then I would report it to the police. 

But actions like these were prohibited against JS and his iljin group. 
This is when my school days turned into a horror movie. 
I wonder if it's because I mentioned reporting to the police, but they started acting cautious of me. 
So in order to get away from bullying me, they viciously coerced other classmates to do the bullying for them against me. 
Kim JS and his gang instructed other students to come look for me and tell me things like
"You snitching low-life"
"You won't be able to do anything alone you f*g f*cker"
"R*tard"
"M*therf*cker" 
(T/n: Some insults may be lost in translation)

These insults were just the standard.
The more it progressed, it became
"F*cker with no mom" (t/n: The way they use "mom" is a very vulgar term for mothers)
"(OP)'s mom is a XXX" (t/n: again using derogatory form for "mom")

Those violent remarks were a habitual thing. 

Among these kids [who insulted me], some of them are kids that I considered friends and played soccer and basketball with just a few days before [they started bullying].
JS and his group also ordered the other classmates to look for an opportunity to anger me to the point I wanted throw a fight with JS and his group first. 
I think JS and his group were planning to trample me and assault me along with the other kids if I had decided to throw the first punch at them. 

JS and his gang told the entire school that "You're done if you're found speaking or hanging out with (OP)". After this, I have never had a single person greet me saying "hello" in my grade. 
JS's faithful subordinates would walk passed the window during breaks and swear at me, this happened at least 10 times a day. (T/n: in Korea, classes have windows facing the hallway)

Aside from the class where I had some friends who endured the whole ordeal with me, I never dared to frequent the hallways, the washrooms and the cafeteria. 
Whenever I ran into JS on the stairway, he would push me around in a corner and throw swears at me like
"Snitch f*cker"
"A (another iljin) is so pitiful. Imagine getting bitten by this f*cker"
"OP you don't have a mother? Don't you think you're acting way too confident?"
And along with the swears, I would get slapped across the face too. 

I would get tormented like that whenever I met JS or his iljin friends, I would always get harassed like that. Lunch time was especially dangerous. 
They would sit around their table and scare other people. I would be afraid to get sworn at so I would end up eating cup noodles with some friends in the classroom watching the classroom TV during my entire 3rd year. 

I also remember the ball game during the 3rd year. 
Our class was against the class where 2 iljins from JS's group belonged. And at that time, all the 3rd graders booed, swore and screamed at our class through the windows and on the playground. 
Having everyone boo you on the playground is something...... So so awful.
When JS and his subordinates saw me play as the goalkeeper, he sat at a bench nearby so I could hear their insults thrown at me. 
"Yah puppy-yah, you're dead if you blocked the ballㅋㅋ  If you want to die just try blocking the call. You r*tarded f*cker" this was the way JS threatened me. 

JS also used a BB gun to shoot other students. 
JS used to take the bus at that time and he always sat at the back of the bus. He would open the window, take out his BB gun and shoot at the other kids leaving school and giggle with his 'signature sunshine smile'. 

Everything that I have written down are things that I have experience directly from him. There are a lot of people who have been suffering from way more severe SV from him. I was inclined to include a few of these other instances, but I worried that these people may not want me to share them, so I will not be sharing these here. 
In fact, compared to other friends who were hurt more severely at the time, my case seems pretty harmless. 
Nonetheless, despite how much worse the others have had it, I also don't take the things that have happened to me lightly.
I had my own concerns before writing a post like this against JS, a well established actor who belongs to such a big company. 
However, I feel deeply disgusted that this vicious abuser now lives by pretending to be good-natured and kind while getting popular.

Whenever I accidently stumble upon an article or interview about JS, I just let out a hopeless laugh. 
It made me wonder he must've became amnesic and forgotten everything about his past. 

What I want isn't compensation nor an apology. 
I have already gone through all of this and I don't think people should apologize for something that is irreversible. I don't even think I can take him seriously if he did so. 
There is only one thing I want. 
Kim Jisoo-ssi, if what you want to do is acting, then go ahead and do it. 
However, live with the title “School Violence Perpetrator” labelled in front of your name and carry this within your heart for the rest of your life. 
The countless students who have been harassed by you back then will never forget these memories in their lives. 
Faking your innocence, faking your naivety, faking your kindness, faking your good nature. You're so abominable that I can't stand looking at you. 

If you want to act, just do it on screen. 


post response:
[+3,583][-38]
original post: here

1. [+993, -4]
JS, hi. Do you remember hitting me? During the first year of middle school, you and I were RCY. [You/I] had experience in skin scuba diving from the RCY field trip (T/N: not too sure about the RCY part..). For some reason, you were in a bad mood and you came to me in the subway and slapped me. I cannot remember clearly how much you hit me but what I'm sure of is that it was more than one hit. The day after or 2 days later, you hit me again because I didn't agree on how to drink a free drink at McDonalds. I was short so I had no other choice but to be beaten up by you. Turns out that I was much more scared of you who were threatening me. But in Knowing Bros, you said that you did judo and seeing that I had such mixed feelings. You liked playing basketball a lot right? I wasn't even half your size. Since you even lost to someone who's in the 150's cm like me, I guess that's why you were so upset. You lost at a 2:2 basketball game so you suddenly started to beat me up right? I even remember the location. It was at the SRB middle school near the main gate at the second basketball hoop, I scored the last goal so your swears and punches came flying at me. What can I do? You, who were a carnivore, had to lash out and hit the herbivore me. Ahh, do you remember peeing in the classroom? During the 1st year, I was in class 3 and you were in class 2. Our classes were so close that it wouldn't even take 1 second to go from the front door of my class to the backdoor of your class. That day, I went to your class to see my close friend. I was shocked when I saw you peeing in the garbage can. But what was more shocking was you saying that you won't clean it up anyways.

2. [+869, -5]
(Same commenter as comment #1) Do you remember your life during the 3rd year of middle school? You were the main initiator of the bullying. You were the main culprit of countless curses and outrageous verbal and physical abuse. You were always in the culprit category so when you will make your excuses, I hope that you won't say that your friends did it. The people around me now know you and like you which make no sense to me. I think that the general public should not like you. All of this is your karma and if you think why that's the case, then I'll answer you. I don't think that a person who committed school violence like you should be receiving love because of your image management. Even though I've had 3 cases of injury, you know that it's really not a lot right? I'm sure that there are people who have been abused more often than I have and that there are people who still haven't gotten over it. So I hope that this will be engraved like scarlet letters on you. Aah, you had a lot of opportunities to apologize! When I was hiking in Gangbuk-gu and resting at Mizzle(T/N: I think OP is referring to a coffee shop called 미즐카페엠 in Gangbuk - it's near a mountain) and you saw me, you had an opportunity to apologize. At that time, we exchanged our phone numbers and I thought that this was a lie so I even tried to contact you right? You answered and at that time, you had an opportunity too. I think that if you really thought that you did something wrong, you would've apologized first. If not, maybe the assaults were so habitual that you can't be self-aware of it. Anyways, all of this is your karma. I think that I can relate to every person who is writing about your school violence right now.

3. [+803, -3]
I'm another person who is the same age was actor JS (real name Kim Jisoo) who came from Seorabeol middle school. First of all, everything that OP described is true, I want to applaud the author's courage. Seeing how the internet is being covered with the celebrities' 'school-violence-metoo' phenomenon, I feel like it's just a matter of time for Kim JS. Just like OP said, Kim JS was seriously brutal during middle school. Me too I was someone who was hit by the cherry tomatoes that Kim JS was throwing at the cafeteria. I can still remember it vividly (I can't remember 13 years later if Kim JS was the one personally throwing them, but he was in clique of people and was helping them throwing cherry tomatoes, yogurt and so on non-stop). Kim JS would pick on a particular person and torment them but he would also wander around school, pick a fight with the students and curse or beat them without reason. I was also so scared of him and I was always avoiding him. One day, I witnessed Kim JS saying a s*xual comment about his girlfriend of that time that crossed the line, and that girl was a friend of mine who came from the same elementary school as me. So at that time, I sent her a message telling her to be careful (of JS). But the next day, Kim JS came to me right away to threaten me and beat me up. At that time, one of the people in Kim JS' clique told him to stop hitting me. When I saw him on TV for the first time, I thought that there was no way that he would last long. That was my complacent thought. But after seeing his face on the 1st floor of the department store, at Olive Young, in dramas and in movies, and ultimately when I heard young middle school female students talking about being fans of Kim JS at the academy where I was teaching at, I was in big shock. If I become legally responsible for this, I will be in solidarity with the author and other victims. If you hear talks about "groundless rumors" from his agency or himself, I will put out more evidence.

4. [+527, -5] (OP)
I'm uploading the graduation certificate that I have omitted earlier

5. [+514, -4]
He suits Park Hyesoo, I hope they get married 

6. [+513, -5]
This is the nuna of the victim who was abused at Seorabeol by the iljins including JS. Personally, I am a person who believes that everyone can make mistakes as a child and are able to grow 'positively' through these mistakes. Whenever JS appeared on TV, I looked at my dongsaeng and he would be grinding his teeth so I would asked "Why are you like that? He could've changed for the better and become kind now. I'm sure he paid for his crimes ". But after reading the post, I realized how oblivious to the entire situation I was and I wasn't able to understand why my dongsaeng said he wanted to transfer school and I just feel sorry and angry right now...  Our family is a harmonious family so much that we would go on family trips five or six times a year... (t/n: she's saying this because despite being a harmonious family she wasn't able to notice/relate to her brother) What frustrates me even more is that some of my friends would say things like "JS is quite fine nowadays" and there are so many kids who like him. However my dongsaeng and his friends will forever live with the trauma. Now I know the hardships that you've been through so I'm leaving this comment to encourage you. Sorry for not being about to help you back then...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com